Our portfolio consists of different types of sucrose and several functional ingredients that have a wide range of applications: cosmetics, dietary supplements, functional foods and pharmaceuticals.
- αG SweetEnzymatically modified stevia extract with a clean sweetness to improve food and beverage taste. αG Sweet PX can also be used in pharmaceuticals to increase the solubility of poorly soluble actives.
- αG RutinAlpha Glucosyl Rutin (αG Rutin) is a highly soluble and stable antioxidant bioflavonoid manufactured through a proprietary enzymatic process. αG Rutin is used in foods, beverages, supplements and skin care products (anti-aging).
- αG HesperidinSeveral studies have shown that αG Hesperidin may contribute to the improvement of capillary flow, overall cholesterol and allergy symptoms. Today, this highly soluble polyphenol is used not only in dietary supplements but also in personal care products.
- C-mo 2GA glucoside commonly found in nature, particularly in stress resistant species. Due to its high stability, multi-functionality and low reactivity, C-mo 2G can be used in a wide range of personal care products as a moisturizer and anti-aging agent.
- Baobab SarichéBaobab Sariché (Adansonia digitata Seed Oil) is an oil cold pressed from the seeds of the legendary baobab tree, also known as Tree of Life in Africa. Its high vitamin A, D, E, F, Omega 3, 6 and 9 content makes it an excellent choice for skin care and hair care products.
- Citron PolyphenolA citrus Polyphenol with a distinctive taste. Citron Polyphenol enhances juiciness and flavor of food and beverage products. Citron Polyphenol has also applications in personal care products.
- αG Soy IsoflavoneGlycosylated soy isoflavone with dramatically improved water solubility (even under acidic conditions).
- OligonolA low molecular weight polyphenol with food, cosmetics and pharmaceutical applications.
- Perilla Leaf ExtractPerilla leaf extract with reduced taste and odor. The ingredient can be used in a variety of products aiming at improving health.
*This infomation is not intended to be used for medical purposes.